Running GP Update – 31/10/2020
Just a quick message to say, like you, we have just watched the government update.
We will await further guidance from the government and UK sport before we make any decisions about the races in December.
We are under no illusion that there may well be changes to the event but we will update you all as soon as we know more.
We‘d really appreciate if you could await a further update from us via email before enquiring about the potential options for your place.
Thanks so much for your patience in advance.
The Running GP Team 🙂